Friday, January 14, 2011

New Year!

It been a very long long time since the last post as my laptop charger had problem so have not been using the laptop till now. I am late for wishing New Year but 2011 have been pretty good start for me. Get new friends, new experience in ITE, new environment and many others.

So i was posted to Bishan ITE doing Product Design and that is my first choice, went for an interview as weel as i'm shortlisted and it was a success and here i am in Bishan ITE for the first week. My class is IPA and i love my class and the people around me. They're very friendly and we get bonded as a class in just few days after knowing each other. It's a memories to be remembered.=)

But, I made an appeal in College West for Fitness Training as that is the course that I've been wanting to go to since I am in secondary 3. So i have a very kind teacher who knew me well, she helped me alot! So i went for an interview recently and the interview was a success as well. I am very very thankful! For that i need to go for check up and afterwards I'll get the results and go down to College West to summit all the documents needed and will start schooling there as soon as possible.

*Would like to Thank all Teachers, Family and friends for all the support especially to those who feel very happy for me. I will give my best in keeping my words whatever i have had told both of them.=))

Even if you knew the chances are slim, never ever stop giving your best till the very end.

No comments: