Friday, January 21, 2011

First Week @College West!

First day in College West was pretty smooth and my classmate was pretty friendly i would say and as well the teachers of Fitness Training. Lessons been great for me but just need to be more focus and understand whatever the teachers are teaching us. But soo far i've been doing good in understanding the teachers i guess.hahas... I'm sure i will cope. InsyaAllah.=)

Now a week have already just past and though i gone through few difficulties in life such as, my wallet just lost past few days, at the same time my grandfather admitted to hospital again and feeling very stress but i would say i've been enjoying my life in school together with the people around me. I try to learn to take things easily and to be more relax but i knew that feeling of stress will always come back but it is up to me to handle it. I am feeling good now, just that feeling tired got to go hospital after school to visit my grandfather. May he get well soon and could be home again.

Taking things lightly/easily doesn't mean don't have to be worry about it at all.

No comments: