Monday, September 27, 2010

Graduation 24/9

It's a history of mine in Mayflower Secondary School. I'm not a good student nor I'm the smart one either, I'm just the ordinary student who love the school very much that most teachers, staff in school knew it or even the school's partners knew me. In this 4years of mine, I've given the opportunity to get involved in many many activities in school.

My memories in my secondary school life will always be remembered and i will not forget my teachers especially those who have seen me for more than 2years and have been helping me in many ways and made me be who i am today. I am strongly agreed with my primary 6 form teacher that, secondary school life is a life that you never wanna miss it. The time passers real fast without realizing it and i officially graduated from my secondary school and it has been always a great experience with each and everyone of Mayflower Secondary School.

The memories we had whether the good ones or the bad ones will always be remembered.

No comments: