Friday, September 3, 2010

N level prelim

Today finally we get back our report book, I'm not very pleased with my results however still puts on smiles because in the past years i used to cry, feel extremely sad etc... But all that was back then when I'm in primary school or even secondary one. Now that I'm mature enough to know how should and shouldn't i be reacting, I've learn to take things calmly with sense of maturity even though like i said I'm not pleased with my own results.

To act with stupidity is just gonna embarrass yourself that was what in my mind and chose to just stay calm no matter whatever the results gonna be. Because i knew it's already past and nothing could change even if i react badly but i also knew there's always room for a better and to improve myself.

To act with stupidity is not the solutions to whatever reason, but we must learn from our mistakes and start to improve ourselves instead.

No comments: